Sunday

Print Purchasing and Shipping Policies

Welcome to my blog, I am excited to share some of my artwork with you. If there is something regarding purchasing a print, shipping, etc. that I don't cover here, please email me: karaboulden@hotmail.com

I accept Paypal. When you decide to purchase a print, please let me know which one you would like and I will create a temporary button here on my blog that you can click on. It will take you directly to paypal.com where you can pay. I ship packages within 1-3 business days after receiving payment.

In general I ship to anywhere in the United States. The items in the next paragraph apply to these shipments. If you are from somewhere OUTSIDE OF THE USA, please contact me for pricing and shipping options.

I ship all prints in thick, sturdy mailing tubes. Prints come with protective paper around them for easy removal from tube. I ship all prints via United States Postal Office, first class mail, for one base price, $25.00. Prints come uninsured. Shipping can be upgraded or insured, but I will need to check the cost at the post office and charge extra.

For prints purchased in the USA, I purchase delivery confirmation when I ship prints. So, if it looks like your print is lost, we have an easy way of figuring out where it went.

I am committed to making making your experience on my blog positive. If items arrive damaged, I'm happy to refund your money, less shipping and handling costs ($5.00).

Please note: Prints come hand signed by me, unless you specify otherwise, but copyright information you see on images here WILL NOT appear on your print.

Thank you and I hope to see you here on my blog often.

Kara

No comments: