Monday

Sailing Away


I love being on boats, swimming in large or smallish bodies of water, when it rains. In other words, I like water. Here at my desk I sometimes find my mind wandering to pleasant activities such as swimming in lakes and other things along these lines. So, here's to the summer, to sailing away into the sunset. As for this picture, I like how the colors look like water in color and softness even on the boat itself. I like the shadows around the boat, they call to me, "come for a swim." That sounds great to me.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Very cool. It makes me want to get out of the office and sail into the sunrise, sunset, or any other place.

Kara Boulden said...

Thanks for your comment! I'm glad you like my sailing picture. As for being in the office, I say let's all get up and go for a swim or sail somewhere right now. :)