Thursday

Chocolate Skies

Last night I got to sit by the fire at the library and read. With things heating up outside it'll most likely be the last time the fire will be lit there until fall. So it was a treat I enjoyed. As I read, I came across a passage that described a chocolate sky. It sounded so wonderful that my mind began to work up a picture to draw incorporating something chocolaty. This is what I came up with. It's obviously not a chocolate sky but a chocolate mountain is still nice. The fun thing about this picture is that it also fulfilled another idea I've had for some time now to have a mountain reflecting into a lake. I think the results turned out to be pretty relaxing to look at, a really quiet place. I'd really like to be there right now, soaking in the chocolate surroundings.

No comments: