Tuesday

Dark City Underground blog header








I designed a blog header for Dark City Underground. DCU is a fantastic blog that features book reviews, movie trailers and reviews, and much more. It is very eclectic, well written and fun. I wanted to create an image that showed what a variety of posts DCU showcases, hence, the cowboy, scary dude, and PI. I also wanted it to be somewhat stark and have a lot of white as the background at DCU is white. I used the font courier, a font I don't normally use, and it worked well in this case. I love how it looks like an old typewriter. Perfect for a blog primarily about books. I love how this turned out. CLICK THIS to see the header image in action and explore DCU.

Would you like me to design a header for your blog or website? Email me for details.

No comments: