Tuesday

A little fun with medical bills

















I've been researching hot topics lately, trying to think of ideas to illustrate for stockillustrations.com. I've come up with a list of ideas and am looking forward to exploring them further. As you can see from my last few posts, I am enjoying a different, for me at least, style of illustration. It is really a fun style to work with and I think it lends itself to addressing big topics in a simple and fun way. This illustration was created to go along with any article, etc. about healthcare. I love how it turned out. Coming up with simple visual solutions for big topics is a pretty exciting task for me as an artist.

2 comments:

C. Stover said...

I like the eyes! I can relate, our health insurance just went up - AGAIN! Mine probably looked like that, except brown =P.

Kara Boulden said...

Haha, maybe I'll have to redo the eyes, add hair and name the little dude after you! :0) Neat!

I am with you. I too think my face looks like that every year when health insurance premiums go up again. It is unbelievable how expensive it is. Gee.