Friday

Coming Back to Life




These drawings were created for a game called Jurassic Jumble for a company called Set. I was lucky enough to get to create many dinosaurs for this project at DOT. I first drew the dinos in pencil, really sketchy. Next I painted them using watercolors; last, I added final details and color in Photoshop. Sometimes when I draw it feels as if the subject of the picture is literally coming to life under my pencil. It's a really wierd and cool experience that doesn't happen often but when it does makes me feel especially close the subject of the drawing. This definately happened when I created these dinosaurs. So, to my dino friends, ROCK ON, it was great knowing you. (and yes, the title of this post IS a nod to Pink Floyd)

Portfolio Image.

Prints of these images are not available.

No comments: